Comino & The Blue Lagoon (Captain Morgan)
AVAILABLE: MAR: FRI     -     APR to OCT: DAILY     -     NOV: MON to SAT
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Detailed commentary throughout the cruise
- Cruise along the East Coast of Malta to the Island of Comino
- Stop for swimming at the Blue Lagoon
- Light buffet lunch and unlimited beer, wine, water and softdrinks
- Transfers from & to your accommodation €5 per person
- Boat trips to caves: Tickets sold on board
Enjoy the facilities of the vessel during your full day in the Blue Lagoon.
This Cruise is specially designed to give the maximum time in Comino to enable you to make the most of the unforgettable crystal clear waters of the magical Blue Lagoon. An ideal day out. This cruise passes both sides of Sliema, St. Julians, the Casino, St.Andrews, Salina Bay, St. Paul's Bay and the island where St. Paul was shipwrecked in 60 A.D., Mellieħa Bay and Comino's famous Blue Lagoon. Optional boat rides visiting the caves of Comino are organised. These tickets are sold on board your Captain Morgan vessel on your way to Comino Island. The rest of the day is spent at one's own leisure sun bathing or swimming off the boat or going ashore to the small white sandy beach. A cold Buffet Spread, including wine is served by the Captain Morgan Stewards. We leave Comino, cruising the same way back to Sliema, arriving at approximately 4.30 p.m. (Winter) and 5.30 p.m. (Summer).
|Pick up place