Gozo Jeep Safari
- BY JEEP:
- Xewkija Church - Savina Creativity Centre
- Sanap Cliffs - Xlendi Bay - Wash House
- Limestone Quarries
- Dwejra Geological Park
(Inland Sea, St. Anne’s Chapel and Fungus Rock)
- Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary - Ta’ Ġurdan Lighthouse
- Wied il-Mielaħ Window - Salt Pans
- Xwejni Bay - Marsalforn
- Victoria and Citadel - Qala Belvedere
- Ġgantija Temples (Entrance Optional)
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Boat trip around the Inland Sea (optional)
- Museum Entrance Fees (optional)
- Ferry return ticket: Adults €4.65 Child €1.15
Price includes all transfers, jeep safari tour in Gozo, and service of safari tour leader. Museum entrance fees are optional while Gozo ferry ticket is excluded.
This ever so popular Jeep Safari is an unforgettable excursion bypassing and stopping at some of the most picturesque places leading to all the highlights, including the outskirts leading to the hidden gems of Gozo.
Our professional Safari Leader will guide you to places that even some local people don’t know of their existence, unveiling scenic beauties and breath taking views of our island including: Xewkija Church, Savina Creativity Centre, Sanap Cliffs, Xlendi Bay, Wash House, Limestone Quarries, Dwejra Geological Park (Inland Sea, St. Anne’s Chapel and Fungus Rock), Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary, Ta’ Ġurdan Lighthouse, Wied il-Mielaħ Window, Salt Pans, Xwejni Bay, Marsalforn, Victoria and Citadel, Ġgantija Temples (Entrance Optional) and Qala Belvedere.
|Pick up place||Time|