MODICA & MT.ETNA
AVAILABLE: 1st October till 30th April : (Wednesday-Friday-Sunday)
DEP. MLA 06:30 ARR. POZ 08:15
DEP. POZ 19:30 ARR. MLA 21:15
MODICA This proud, prosperous and ancient city is one of Sicily’s baroque gems. The main street ‘Il Corso’, is a typical Italian meeting place with cafés and majestic buildings. The church of San Giorgio is an impressive monument, built after the earthquake of 1693, surrounded by a flight of 250 steps to further enhance the scenic beauty of its fine façade.
MOUNT ETNA The largest and most active
volcano in Europe. The climb to the crater takes
us through picturesque villages and an ever
changing landscape. The lower slopes of the
volcano are extremely fertile with groves of
oranges, lemons and other Mediterranean flora
and of course vines which produce Sicily’s best
wines. We go through forests of chestnut trees
which gradually give way to oak, beech, birch
Highlights and inclusions- Arrival at POZZALLO a typical Sicilian fishing village, gradually regaining its role as the main port of the province of Ragusa.
Met by fully air-conditioned coaches, accompanied by guides.
- On the way to Mt. Etna we stop to sample some typical Sicilian delicacies, including wines / almond sweets and honey; these Sicilian specialities are for sale (no obligation to buy).
- MOUNT ETNA: Drive up to Sylvester Craters of MT. ETNA having time for lunch (not included in the price) and souvenir shopping.
- MODICA: - Depart Mt. Etna for the baroque city of MODICA to enjoy some free time in the city centre. - Depart Modica for Pozzallo, with a running commentary by the guide.
- Departure by High Speed Catamaran at 19.30hrs for Malta.
Local transport in Malta (Hotel/Harbour/Hotel) €11 Extra VAT included.
Children under 4 years FREE of Charge to pay local transport Only.
Children 4 years till under 14 years €96.
Family plan: When 2 Adults are travelling togather, the first 2 children (4 years till under 14 years) travel FREE except for the charges (€21) Fuel Surcharge (when applicable) and local trans[port (if required).
The company reserves the right to introduve a fuel surcharge from time to time without prior notice.
The itinerary of this excursion may be altered subject to weather conditions. - Conditions of contract apply These conditions may be viewed at sunscopetravel.com/carriage-conditions
- Family plan: When two adults are travelling together, the first two children (4 years till under 14 years) travel FREE except for the charges, fuel surcharge (when applicable) and local transport (if required). The company reserves the right to introduce a fuel surcharge from time to time without prior notice. The itinerary of this excursion may be altered subject to weather conditions.
|Pick up place||Time|